TERM OF USE
Permitted Uses of Site and Content
All content, including but not limited to trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, copyrights, and other intellectual property, displayed on the Site (“Content”) are owned by, controlled by or licensed to HonTe. Listed below the are the permitted uses of Content. HonTe reserves the right to change permitted uses at any time.
- HonTe grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, and nontransferable right to view, store, bookmark, download, copy and print pages from the Site for your personal and noncommercial use only. Unless you receive HonTe’s written permission in advance, you may not exploit any of the Content commercially, forward it as a mass distribution, or post it on another site.
- If you link other websites to this Site, you may not imply or suggest that HonTe has endorsed or is affiliated with such websites and you may not display this Site as “framed” within another website.
Prohibited Uses of Site and Content
HonTe does not grant any license or right to use material on this Site other than those set forth above, and you shall not make any other use of such material without HonTe’s written permission. Without limiting the foregoing:
- You agree not to copy large portions of the Site (such as by bots, robots or spiders that “harvest” the Site), interfere with the functioning of the Site or restrict or inhibit any others from using the Site.
- If you download any information or materials from the Site, you agree that you will not remove or obscure any copyright or other notices or legends contained in any such information or materials. You may not alter or modify the Content in your copies.
- You may not violate any law, regulation, rule or the intellectual property or contractual rights of others, or attempt to violate the security of this Site or use or gain access to the identities, information, or computers of others through this Site.
- You may not transmit any virus, worm, or similar system interference through this Site. HonTe has the right (but not the obligation) to monitor this Site for any unauthorized or objectionable conduct and to take all appropriate actions in response, without notice to you. It reserves the right to change or supplement its policies as to prohibited uses at any time.
No Offers or Advice/Forward-Looking Statements/Historical Information
Under no circumstances should any information or materials presented on the Site be used or construed as an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, any securities, financial instruments, investments or other services. Furthermore, no information or materials contained in the Site should be construed or relied upon as investment, legal, accounting, tax or other professional advice or in connection with any offer or sale of securities. HonTe will not treat users of the Site as partners, clients, customers or investors by virtue of their accessing the Site.
The Site may contain forward-looking statements, which reflect HonTe’s current views with respect to, among other things, the operations and performance of the Firm. You can identify these forward-looking statements by the use of words such as “anticipate” “approximately,” “believe,” “continue,” “estimate,” “”expect,” “intend,” “may,” “outlook,” “plan,” “potential,” “predict,” “seek,” “should,” or “will,” or the negative version of these words or other comparable words. Forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties. Accordingly, there are or will be important factors that could cause actual outcomes or results to differ materially from those indicated in these statements. HonTe undertakes no obligation to publicly update or review any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future developments or otherwise.
Any transactions described on the Site as having been engaged in by HonTe are included as representative transactions and are not necessarily reflective of overall results of any of HonTe’s businesses. Past performance is not indicative of future results; no representation is being made that any investment or transaction will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those achieved in the past, or that significant losses will be avoided.
HonTe does not review or monitor any websites linked from or to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any such websites. Accordingly, HonTe cannot be held responsible for the information, materials, products or services obtained on or from such other websites, nor will we be liable in any respect whatsoever for any damages arising from your access to such websites. Any links from or to other websites are provided merely for the convenience of the users of the Site and the inclusion of these links does not imply an endorsement, representation or warranty by HonTe with respect to any such linked websites or the content, products or services contained or accessible through such websites or their operators. HONTE DISCLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE PRIVACY POLICIES AND CUSTOMER INFORMATION PRACTICES OF THIRD-PARTY INTERNET WEBSITES LINKED TO OR FROM THE SITE. Your following links from or to such websites is at your sole risk.
Transmission to and from the Site
Any communication or other material that you send to us through the Internet or post on the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, is and will be deemed to be non-confidential as between you and us, and HonTe shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information. HonTe will be free to use, for any purpose, and without compensation due or payable to you, any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques provided by you to HonTe through the Site.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL HONTE OR ITS RELATED PERSONS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY CLAIMS, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, COSTS OR DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY ACCESS, USE (OR INABILITY TO USE) OR DISTRIBUTION OF THE SITE OR ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS OBTAINED THROUGH USE OF THE SITE. THIS IS TRUE EVEN IF HONTE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
Disclaimer and Indemnity
HonTe, including partners, employees, affiliates, and agents (collectively “Related Persons”) make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the accuracy, reliability, completeness, availability or other characteristics of the information or materials presented on the Site. Such information or materials are provided “as is” and “as available” and, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, HonTe specifically disclaims any and all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to all warranties of and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, availability, accuracy or completeness. HonTe does not warrant that the information in this Site is accurate, reliable or correct, that this Site will be available at any particular time or location, or that this Site is free of viruses or other harmful components. Electronic communications can be intercepted by third parties and, accordingly, electronic mail and other transmissions to and from the Site or made via the Site may not be secure.
Decisions based on information or materials contained on the Site are the sole responsibility of the user, and as consideration for access to the Site, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless HonTe and Related Persons from and against any claims whatsoever and of any nature for damages, losses and causes of action, including but not limited to actions by third parties against you, HonTe or any of his Related Persons, arising out of or in connection with any decisions that you make based on such information or materials, your use of the Site, or your violation of our website policies.
One Market Street
Steuart Tower, Suite 2600
San Francisco, CA 94105